Saturday 13 July 2013

climbing out - מטפס חוצה

Following the shame of the last few days which prompted me to disconnect from other men, this morning I made a decision to reconnect anyway. I said hello and carried conversations, even though that which seemed like my instinct told me not to.

I'm feeling more self respecting and more connected, and an immediate effect is actually... homosexual arousal. This didn't take place much during my shame days - there, I was attracted more emotionally, yearning, fantasizing about someone living instead of me.

Homosexual arousal - a setback, no? A failure? I've been in this transition point before. If I call it a failure, I go back into shame and I'll end up coveting men like crazy. The key now is to acknowledge the arousal as an attempt at connection and... continue connecting from a place of self respect. The arousal should give way to feelings of brotherly love and identification - if I allow it to. We'll see how the day goes.

אחרי הבושה שחשתי בימים האחרונים שגרמה לי לרצות להתנתק מהחיבור עם גברים אחרים, הבוקר קיבלתי את ההחלטה להתחבר שוב בכל זאת. אמרתי שלום וניהלתי שיחות, למרות מה שנראה כאינסטינקט הפציר בי לא לעשות כן.

אני יותר מעריך את עצמי ומרגיש יותר מחובר, ותוצאה מיידית היא בעצם... התעוררות מינית כלפי גברים. זה לא התרחש כל כך בימי הבושה - שם, יותר נמשכתי ברמה הרגשית, כמֵהּ, מפנטז על כך שמישהו יחיה במקומי את החיים.

התעוררות הומוסקסואלית - נסיגה? כישלון? הייתי פה כבר, במעבר הזה. אם אני מכריז על זה ככישלון, אני חוזר לתוך הבושה ובסופו של דבר אשתוקק יותר ויותר לגברים... באופן מיני ורומנטי. המגמה והעיקר עכשיו, להסתכל על ההתעוררות כניסיון להתחבר ו... להמשיך להתחבר ממקום של הערכה עצמית. ההתעוררות אמורה לימס ובמקומה אמורים לבוא רגשות של אחווה והזדהות עם גברים אחרים - אם אני מרשה לה. נראה מה ילד יום.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.