Saturday 6 July 2013

Post-Shabbat - סיכום שבת

This morning I woke up with a homoerotic image. I decided not to give it much thought in any direction and went back to sleep. When I woke up again it was gone. I was also feeling good about myself, having taken care of my need for rest and giving myself time in the morning to wake up leisurely and read.

I went to shul (synagogue) and connected. Being in a self-respecting place, connected to my feelings, I saw the men and boys there as my brothers. There was a group of boys who have been removed from their home and put in a group home. My heart went out to them. I almost cried right there in shul. I was feeling. My heart was open. There was no homosexuality, then and for the rest of the day. I met a young woman at lunch, felt a bit of an emotional pull that has the potential of becoming romantic and sexual. There was a bit of emotional pull towards other men, but I saw that it was my yearning to connect to them and myself... and so I did.

I'm sad now, since my friend D hasn't written me back on Facebook since yesterday - I tell myself the story that he doesn't see me as equal to him, and therefore I have less value. And now I look at the story and realize it's a bunch of bullshit - that I'm fine, worthy of love, equal. And now I'm feeling better.

הבקור התעוררתי עם תמונה בראש הגובלת על ההומוארוטי. החלטתי לא לתת לה יותר מדי מחשבה לכאן או לכאן, וחזרתי לישון. כשקמתי שוב התמונה כבר נעלמה. בנוסף, הרגשתי טוב כלפי עצמי, מאחר שהקשבתי לצורך שלי לנוח וגם לקחת את הזמן בבוקר לקום בנחת ולקרוא.

הלכתי לבית הכנסת והתחברתי. ההערכה העצמית שלי הייתה ברמה גבוהה, הייתי מחובר לרגשות שלי, והתוצאה - ראיתי את הגברים והבנים שם בבית הכנסת בתור אחים שלי. הייתה שם קבוצה של בנים, ילדים, שהוצאו מביתם והגיעו לפנימייה. לבי יצא אליהם. כמעט בכיתי שם, בבית הכנסת. הייתי קשוב לרגשותיי. לבי היה פתוח. לא הייתה הומוסקסואליות, אז ובהמשך היום. הכרתי בחורה בארוחת הצהריים וחשתי קצת משיכה רגשית, עם פוטנציאל שהיא תהפוך לרומנטית ומינית. הייתה במהלך היום קצת משיכה רגשית כלפי גברים, אבל זה הבחנתי ככמיהה להתחבר אליהם ולעצמי... וכן עשיתי.

עכשיו אני קצת עצוב, מכיוון שחבר שלי ד' לא חזר אלי בפייסבוק מאז שכתבתי לו משהו אתמול - אני מספר לעצמי את הסיפור שהוא לא רואה אותי כשווה אליו, ולכן יש לי פחות ערך. עכשיו אני מסתכל על הסיפור הזה ומבין שזה חרטא - שאני בסדר גמור, וראוי לאהבה, שווה. ועכשיו אני מרגיש יותר טוב.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.