Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'm back - חזרתי

It took a couple of days (things always take longer than expected, eh?), but now I'm back to being my own best friend again. Instead of shaming myself I'm "holding" myself emotionally and laughing at myself. Instead of shying away from connecting to other men, I've given myself permission to pursue what I really want - to love and be loved.

I'm starting to look at women again, and the sexual attraction to men is fading.

Make it a good one.

לקח כמה ימים (תמיד הדברים לוקחים יותר זמן מהצפוי, אה?), אבל חזרתי להיות החבר הכי טוב שלי שוב. במקום לבייש את עצמי, אני "מחבק" את עצמי מבחינה רגשית וצוחק על עצמי. במקום להתבייש ולא להתחבר לגברים אחרים, אני נותן לעצמי רשות לבקש את מה שאני באמת רוצה - לאהוב ולקבל אהבה.

אני מתחיל שוב להסתכל על נשים, והמשיכה המינית לגברים דועכת.

עשה לך יום טוב.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.